Is it just me, or did 2007 whiz by? (I think I say that every year…I AM getting old!!)
I guess a good way to finish this year out would be by finally getting to my “7 Things To Know About Me” list…I’ve been tagged several times over the past few months, (my girl Terrica at the fantastic, fabulous, Fabu-LUXE Blog, by sweet Daisy at Perfect Settings and Susan at Willrich Bridal) but I’ve sort of been putting it off because I did one fairly recently and I’m really not that interesting enough to have 14 things about me. But then this afternoon at the Monoprix, as I waited, fuming, behind yet another grandma as she counted out her centimes one….by….one, I started thinking how special I was to have the worst line Karma in the world. So, here’s my list:
- I have the worst line karma in the world. I think everyone says this, and it might even be one of Murphy’s Laws, but I swear it’s true. No matter how I try to outwit/outsmart/outlast it, I ALWAYS get stuck in the slowest line. No joke.
- Every Christmas, I “let” my husband and children help decorate the tree, but after they’ve gone to sleep, I rearrange it (so that it looks nice.) (oops! did I say that last part out loud?)
- In the 4th grade, I used to have a huge crush on John Schneider. Yup, T.V.’s “Bo Duke”. I have no idea what that was all about, but you can ask my friend Joli Sumoski (née Sanasardo), because she liked him too (ooo, no I di’in’t just “out” you on the internets!!)
I have an incredible memory for useless American pop trivia, particularly trivia involving interesting names, like Ola Ray and Robbie Rist, for example.
I wear an American size 10 (European size 41) shoe which, apparently, makes me the biggest freak of nature who ever set foot in
Paris, France, Europe, judging by the looks I get from the charming Paris vendeuses when I’ve asked for shoes in my size.
- Although I’ve lived in France for nearly 7 years, I’ve never eaten a snail, I don’t like bread, I’m completely baffled by the cheese course, and I still can’t bring myself to consider yogurt a dessert.
- Ummm…I can’t think of any more, AND I can’t think of anyone else who hasn’t been tagged already, so I resolve to stop the madness and tag myself!
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!